Before initiating, keep in mind that running APKS without permission of the developer is piracy and be wary of local laws.
Commence at your risk, as this process might cause damage to your phone.
Assembly of Supported Phones:
• Nokia Lumia 920
• Nokia Lumia 925
• Nokia Lumia 929 (icon)
• Nokia Lumia 830
• Nokia Lumia 930
• Nokia Lumia 1520
• Nokia Lumia 635 (1GB RAM variant)
• Nokia Lumia 730
• Nokia Lumia 820
• Nokia Lumia 435
• Nokia Lumia 928
If you own one of these phones, the process of installing apps is here:
• Download Wconnect and Android SDK’s ADB tool.
• Unzip both of the files in a separate folder.
• Open the wconnect folder, then install IpOverUsbInstaller.msi and vcredist_x86.exe.
• On your Windows 10 phone, Open Settings > Update & Security > For Developers and tap on ‘Developer’s Mode’ and also Device Discovery
• Go to the wconnect folder, then open an Administrator command prompt (Shift+right click > Open command window here).
• Connect your phone to your PC via microUSB cable.
• Now type in the command on command prompt ‘wconnect.exe USB’ and hit Enter.
• PC would ask for a pairing code which would be shown on the phone’s display and press Enter.
• On the command prompt, type ‘adb devices’ to see the list of devices connected to your PC.
• Copy the APK (Android Package Manager) file on the ADB folder and type ‘adb install APKNAME.apk’ (replace APKNAME with the apk file name. For e.g, whatsapp-1.0.1).
• Wait for the app to be installed on your Windows 10 phone. And Thats it.